The Bio21 Institute has strategic relationships with a range of industry tenants from the R & D group of Australia's largest biopharmaceutical company - CSL Limited, to diverse start-up companies residing in the Institute's Incubator.
Our industry tenants include:
- CSL Limited R & D group who are focused on therapeutic discovery
- BioScreen Medical who focus on microbial diagnostics
- Sienna Cancer Diagnostics who focus on molecular biomarkers for specific tumours
- TechNyou is a technology information service that provides balanced and factual information on emerging technologies to help the public make informed choices
- Tecniplast Australia who market systems for both terrestrial and aquatic environments, laminar flow, wash and automation technologies to the animal science community throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Prana Biotechnology Limited Chemistry R & D Laboratory who develop disease modifying therapeutics for the treatment of common neurological disorders, with a focus upon Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Huntington's disease.
Back to top